Sunday 16 December 2012

Topshop Wish List

As winter is coming, I'm in dire need for some new shoes which we will more substantial than pumps and converse.
I've raided the new and HUGE Topshop in Leeds which is now their flagship store in the UK.
On the day of opening 11th October, my plan was to queue up early, to have a look around and to see the special guest which turned out to be Pixie Geldof however I decided it was a good idea to go out the night before and slept through my alarm. I'm still gutted

In the flagship store they have their first complimentary personal shopping service available in the 31,000 sq ft store. The store also offers all the latest product promotions, trends, limited edition ranges and exclusive collaborations will be spread across three floors.
I think everyone needs to come to Leeds and visit!
The Topshop that we have in Grimsby is tiny, and when I saw the shoe collection in the new flagship store I was in foot heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment