Saturday 15 December 2012

Jingle bells

Well it's been a while since I last blogged as I've moved to Leeds and I've been busy being a fresher (poor and drunk)
But I'm currently procrastinating from doing my revision..
So far I have had a 3hour nap and put the Christmas tree up, I thought that coming home for the weekend would make it easier for me to revise, however you don't realise how much you miss your double bed, a proper sofa and a 42" television until, when you're at uni.
Everyone is back in Grimsby for their Christmas holidays and I've got to go to Leeds next week for two exams till I can come home for mine. But I do have David there all week and I'm out for two birthdays, which I'm really excited for, as I get to wear my new American Apparel leotard- if I can find some tit tape!
Here's the wonderful Christmas tree that I decorated and then my mother and step father (Nez) ruined, it may have been hilarious watching Nez wrestle with the christmas tree but no one has any effort to make it perfect again :')

Ps. Sorry about the poor quality, I didn't bring my camera/laptop home with me, so I'm on David's iPad. I glad I got a photograph before they ruined it
I'm ever so excited for Christmas, been very organised this year and got most my shopping done weeks ago, however I need to get David's main Christmas present as I've changed my mind what I'm getting him, and now I have no idea.



Yesterday outfit was highly un-suitable for the weather, however i wanted to wear my new top and I didn't pack too well for the weekend at home. It was pouring down with rain and me and David had to get the bus to his uni to hand in his work for his deadline, I can officially say a fur jacket, shorts and pumps is NOT suitable for rain and wind.

Again, ps. poor quality photograph







Anyway, I'm enjoying the house to myself, while watching Big Bang theory

Happy holidays!

Charlotte x



No comments:

Post a Comment